Twelve Days of Holiday Giving Ideas
Bob Carter, CFRE, Chairman
There is almost no excuse today for people to not give in some way to help an important cause unless they are truly a Scrooge. Use these last days in 2019 wisely and you will truly know the joy of giving to others – making the lives of friends and family and people you may never meet, more joyful!!
(1) Make a direct gift by Cash or Check
(2) Contribute Appreciated Securities
(3) Donate your Real Estate
(4) Transfer ownership or add a beneficiary interest to a Life Insurance Policy
(5) Establish a Life Income Instrument
(6) Make a gift up to $15,000 in 2018 to a Family Member
(7) Designate your IRA Charitable Rollover
(8) Donate Food
(9) Give away Books or Computer Software
(10) Contribute Stock of an S Corporation
(11) Establish a Conservation Easement
(12) Volunteer Your Time and Talents!
Carter provides counsel to nonprofit organizations all over the world in the areas of fundraising, governance and organization planning. The company has offices in Sarasota and Vero Beach, along with 27 consultants living throughout North America and Mexico. Contact Carter